If you’ve ever had trouble getting out of bed, rising from a seated position, or performing remedial tasks around the house, joint pain is likely.
As our bodies age or move on from physically traumatic events, joint pain is something that many people live with on a daily basis.
What if we told you there was a non-invasive way to relieve joint pain and regenerate your weakened tissue?
Let’s dive into the details and show you how Advanced Regeneration Medicine can help you discover relief from your daily joint pain symptoms.
What is Joint Pain?
Joint pain is a common condition that occurs when the cartilage between the bones wears thin or away. When this happens, the cushion that prevents bone-on-bone friction has dissipated and the painful process of unprotected joint movement occurs.
What Does Joint Pain Feel Like?
Joint pain can come with a whirlwind of pain levels. Sometimes your joints merely feel stiff or achy. You can also feel a grating sensation during movement that causes searing pain, burning, or severe throbbing.
Joint pain is also a condition that can be chronic or something that just comes and goes in waves.
What Are the Possible Causes of Joint Pain?
Joint pain is something that can happen to anyone at any age. Part of managing it is knowing what could have caused the problem.
Here’s a closer examination of the most plausible causes of joint pain.
- Joint pain from athletic injuries is something that can develop years after the initial incident.
- If your joints don’t heal properly, over time the cartilage between your bones will weaken and lead to chronic pain.
- You should never have to complain about “old battle wounds again.” Start healing today with Advanced Regenerative Medicine.
- Auto-immune conditions can often result in joint disorders that will never cease on their own.
- Joint disorders like osteoarthritis, Lupus, gout, and bursitis can all lead to weakened cartilage and endless flare-ups.
- Natural therapies that regenerate damaged tissue can help patients take preventative action against their disease and stop flare-ups before they even start.
- Sometimes joint pain can simply stem from someone not getting enough essential vitamins.
- Studies have proven people who don’t receive sufficient amounts of vitamin D can experience pain and swollen and damaged joint tissue.
How Can I Stop Joint Pain?
When joint pain is so severe, sometimes it can feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Fortunately, many ways to manage joint pain don’t involve prescription medications or extensive physical therapy.
Outside of natural therapies offered at Advanced Regeneration Medicine, there are no real long-term solutions to stop joint pain. Some of the most common temporary reliefs are:
- Daily stretching
- Weight loss
- Quitting smoking
- Increased fish oil consumption
- Managing blood sugar and preventing further damage to your joints and nerves
- Keeping the joints fluidly and comfortably mobile
How Can Advanced Regenerative Medicine Help?
Advanced Regenerative Medicine offers joint pain treatments that forgo painful surgeries and risks of prescription addictions.
Our orthobiologic approach involves a non-invasive procedure that helps your body naturally regenerate damaged tissue and eventually experience a respite from daily joint pain.
Live Pain-Free Today With Advanced Regenerative Medicine
If you’re ready to leave joint pain in the past and try a natural approach to relief, Advanced Regenerative Medicine is ready to help.
Contact us to learn more about our process and if our biologic approach to tissue restoration is right for you.